The Vagabond Trustee board are currently recruiting a filmmaking tutor as part of our Filmmaking in Schools Pilot Programme.
Filmmaking Tutor - Vagabond Filmmaking for Schools Pilot
We are seeking a filmmaking tutor to lead our 6 part Filmmaking for Schools Pilot. We have a secondary school in Milton Keynes signed up and the course is proposed to begin in November 2020.
The course will take place over 6 x 2 hour weekly sessions, working with secondary age kids in conjunction with one of the school teachers.
The suggested weekly programme is as follows:
1. Overview—filmmaking process, story ideas
2. Screenwriting—fade in, cut to, fade out
3. Pre-production—locations, casting, rehearsal
4. Production—lights, camera, ACTION!
5. Post-production—editing, sound effects, music
6. Screening—red carpet event to summarise and celebrate
Some of the sessions may take place online, others in person adhering to the latest Covid rules.
The role is paid and if the pilot goes well, it could lead to further work as we expand the programme and work across more schools in the Milton Keynes area.
For further details or to apply for this role please email the Trustees:
Please put “Vagabond Schools Pilot” in the email title.
We look forward to your applications.